I’ll try a new weekly format on the blog with a summary of recent questions and answers from StackExchange, all around PHP and Magento. Let’s see how it works out and start right away:
- In Creating Integration Tests for Magento 2 Modules I explained how to place your own integration tests outside of
- In Protect a site from wappalyzer I evaluate, if it’s possible to protect a Magento site from automatic detection and how.
- A quickie on design patterns: Data Mapper – should I use dependency injection?
- What happened to translation scopes with the new global
__()function: How does translation scope work in Magento 2?
- I thought I had understood static file generation in Magento 2, but what are the templates doing there: When and how are phtml templates generated in view_preprocessed?
In the next week there is more to come on the topic of Magento 2, since I am just starting to get deeper into it.