And again some new posts from Magento StackExchange that I’d like to highlight:
- This is Session Configuration 101, but I found it interesting that Magento 2.1 has a hard coded value for the admin area: Logout customer when the browser is closed
- How to use database transactions in Magento 2: Magento 2 – Database transaction for multiple model / resource model objects?
- Another practical example for increment models, now in Magento 2: Add Dynamic Order Number Prefix [mm-yy-ordernumber]
- A step on my journey to understand Magento 2.1 search engine adapters: Does layered navigation always have to use the configured search engine?
- And a nasty little bug: “Asymmetric transaction rollback error” in integration test
- Raphael from DigitalPianism came up with this question: Magento 1: how to make an extension EE compatible?. I started to answer it with a few bullet points but it could do with some more attention.