I’m a bit late but I was quite active on the Magento StackExchange recently, so here are the best posts from last week!
Magento 1 answers
- Maarten Wolfsen found a nice trick to add header elements like CSS files at the end for all pages: CSS file is loaded too early
- Loading children of a category including disabled categories: Get Disabled Category Collection (Hint: you cannot use getChildren() for this)
- A practical example for increment models (order numbers should be incremented by 4 each time): How to set order increment id iterator in magento 1?
- Canonical answer for transactional emails: How to send mail from custom module?
- Canonical answer for controller overrides: Magento 1 : how to override/rewrite a core controller class?
- In phpunit anything matcher inside array I show a possible way to use PHPUnit matcher objects like
anything()in arrays passed to