Short and sweet: StackExchange posts of the last two weeks.
- How it is possible to filter by final price: addAttributeToFilter not working with final_price
- Does it make sense to load a single item using collections? Difference in performance between load and using collections
- Not directly my answer but it deserves some more attention: Store code in URL for every store view except for default (the KISS way)
- What should you do if SQL queries start appearing in the search suggestions: Spam bots & SQL Injections – How do I stop this?
- Good question: What does the “persistent shopping cart” actually do? I’m not so sure anymore: Does Persistent Shopping Cart work for guest (unlogged) visitors?
- I had some trouble triggering the EE URL indexer, not happy with the solution yet: Force URL indexation in Magento 1 Enterprise
- The attempt for a canonical question: How do I override/rewrite a block class in Magento 1? The answers so far already cover a good deal
- Interesting idea: let proxy decide at runtime which concrete class to instantiate: Magento 2 Dependency Injection: Lazy Load with Resolution of Concrete Class-Name